Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mistress of the Park

Timmmayyyy!!!! "They are real and yes, they are spectacular." quote from a Seinfeld episode..

Below is a statue I have probably passed for two years now on each trip and have never noticed it until a colleague was intrigued so I thought it to be a good picture to share with loved ones and friends at home. There are many deities over here and I would be guessing at the name. I am sure I will find out tomorrow when the team takes a look and educates me.
I had a great day. I am at 75.8 KGs. just .8kgs away from my BMI weight. Started at 81 when I arrived footloose and fancy free, whatever that means. Ah, to be free of fancy. Something we all try to achieve but seldom do. I am not sure if your fancy falls off or if an operation is needed. As far as footloose, I recall the movie, but never understood the title unless it meant carefree, and both of Kevin Bacon's feet were loose most of the movie.
LOL. BMI, Thanks to IBS I reached my BMI. Didn't need the FBI or the CIA or the KGB or the ACC or the NFL or the AFL or the AFL-CIO or the WWF either.
I was invited to a free buffet by the hotel Beatle and force fed by men in red vests. Eat, eat, Mr. William. Would you like some pumpkin soup? It is very spicy. Dude, that soup kicked arse. Best I have ever had but as far as pumpkin, i tasted none.
I had some green stuff and some yellow stuff, some stuff with chicken, some stuff with lentils, and some naan. Yummy. Topped it off with hot galob jamin with 2 scoops of ice cream, so much for my BMI. By morning I'll have IBS and end up in the ICU and will need to WFH( not Wake Forest Hospital).
Who cares?
Bilu


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bill! I'm still waiting on her name and phone number....
    - Timmmay.

    ReplyDelete