Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hookah

Hookah at a place called Mochas. There is a hookah den close to the Motel. Brigitte if I had only known........Sunita one of the leads for some of our studies and Yatin her co-lead and my body guard took me here to "spend some time with you Bill, you looked a little 'down' this time....." Evidently reaching 30 again took the starch out of my shorts, another saying from the woman who raised me....to some of you this explains much...too much.

If you are not familiar with hookah you might google it, I may not have spelled it correctly, this is what showed up when I did a spell check. No, I don't ALWAYS use spell check. Anyway I had a cappuccino and a couple "bowls" as we used to call them in the 60's before flavoured steam became the rage. I had a nice chat and learned much about this ever evolving ORCHID team and its roots. We enjoyed a lunch afterwards and ICE CREAM, a staple of mine when in Mumbai. They make it in a rice cooker. I return to RTP this Friday. I was hoping to bust into the EXCOM meeting with my green chiffon wedding dress but looks like I may only make the lunch afterwards. I look forward to seeing y'all.

This give meaning to second hand smoke....



I would not take Sunita's picture because she passed out after the first hit. But she was so sweet just sleeping there..and quiet...very quiet....a scene which has not been witnessed by anyone who knows her since birth.....Yatin and I had a great time nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment