Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last weekend I was invited to the "Annual Town Hall" in Bangalore and accompanied Sundar and Satish. This is an annual event that Accenture Leadership sponsors and lasted from 2pm until 9 pm with skits, dances and singing. The entertainment was all local talent and the theme was Leadership. It was an excellent event.


Sanjay was kind enough to invite me to this event and I thank him for all his support to UCB and for his gracious company and he and Sridhar made me feel at home. They started the event by entering the pavilion on motorcycles!! Below Sanjay expresses his thanks to his employees.

Sundar( far left) and Satish( far right) have many friends at the Bangalore office. There was no way I could keep up with all the names.

A couple of bookends. Sundar and I are in a challenge to see who looses the most weight before I leave. I have the most weight to lose, so I really don't think there will be any competition.



After the leadership events it was disc time. Lots of food, drinks, even ice cream( there goes my diet) Someone likes to dance, guess who.
Mike , we missed you for Dances with Men.



I was resting here and took this wierd picture.




This is Archana and Priya.








Archana and the dancing machine.





Priya and satish.




I had a great time, it was a nice break and I had the opportunity to chat with Dr. Kumaresan who heads up the Narrative Writing on this side of the world partnering with UCB. It is always nice to put a face with a name, unless of course it is my face...LOL..
We all arrived safe back to Mumbai the next day.







No comments:

Post a Comment