Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Bye Bilu

It's hard to get out of India without someone throwing a party. But looking at all the smiling faces I recall a party at UCB when the honree could not make the party and I believe it was Sascha who said, sorry you could not see all the smiling faces........

You can not out-do the masters of throwing a party, even if if it was a lame excuse as "We are celebrating October and September birthdays...LOL..OMG that actually had me thinking...Neha....Neha ha ha ha.



Check out and see if you find Yatin NOT talking on the phone...HMMMM Romance in the air?? I hope he was paying attention when he gave me a "lift" on the back of his motocycle to the restaurant in busy time (7:00am-6:59am everyday) Mumbai traffic. I think the claw marks are still on the side of is bike.....

Deepali, PYT I will never read another horoscope without picturing you two and Anup Vijaja and Shradha.

Vishal is my resident expert on American movies from 1930 to present. Vijaya is lord of the dance.



Yatin...still on the phone. A group of ladies as fine as these come into your life once, I did not let that moment pass me by.



Rajesh and Sathish, two contagious smiles, had nothing to do with the drinks....


Manali is our resident poet. Dnyanada ( from Canada), makes her name easier to pronounce Yanada from Canada.






This is the Princess with her grandfather in the background. This older guy kept showing up at different parties and functions, a real ladies man.








Finally this is the table they prepared for me. Not sure if Yatin













No comments:

Post a Comment