Monday, March 1, 2010

Holi

Holi Celebration, Batman.
Satish took me to his neighborhood to give me the experience of the Indian Holiday called Holi.
Involves a huge bonfire. Also powdered paint which get APPLIED WHEREVER



One of Satish's frriend, an old man, and Satish's brother Sudish.
My spelling of some names may be off....


Prayers and offerings are given to the fire. I'm glad it wasn't me.....



And so the fun began.




And then things got better...This is Gigoo, Satish's best friend and Preeti Satish's wife. You can tell she really likes the two of us....




It got better........






Everyone LOVES Holi. This little princess danced the whole time.


I had a great time and it was a fun experience.
This was the last photo , Preeti,Satish and me. We actually went to a resturant later, where Preeti tried to convince me that marrying Satish has made her very happy..........someone is delusional..











No comments:

Post a Comment