Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shopping trip and temple visit

This started as a shopping trip to get some jeans back in the first week of February so that I had something to work for in my weight loss challenge. they are lose on me now...Sundar....
Sunita, Yatin and Vilas took me out "shopping" and we ended up at this temple. The statues of gods were incredible.


We then went to another "temple", The Mall..LOL. and I had my picture taken with this statue...
Michele this is the size of purse you need to carry all the time.



Below is me, Sunita and Vilas( who just celebrated a birthday this Friday). You wouldn't guess it but Sunita LOVES ice cream....!!!!!

Below is Yatin( the protector) , me and Sunita waiting for our cab to take us home. This was a great weekend and I am always impressed when the team takes me out and sacrifices their time to make me feel at home, most of them had another 2 hour trip to get home after leaving me at my hotel. It is not necessary, as I keep telling them , but it is always appreciated.
I had my eyes on that cone of Sunita's since we left the ice cream shop. I ate mine in something like 10 seconds and I think she just kept enjoying hers to make me crazy.......







No comments:

Post a Comment